Industrial DA Brisbane!
We are often on site conducting Town Planning Assessments, if it is urgent, the quickest way to contact us is email , as if we are on site it will still go to our phones and we will be able to respond quickly. Our phone number is 3399 4969. If we are able to we will answer it, however if we are on site or with a client, we have a policy of not interupting the client we are with.
Looking at getting a development approval for a industrial development? Just call us on 3399 4969 and we'll look after you..
Our Town Planning CompanyOne of our planners gained their Bachelor of Built Environment in 1999 and has been gaining Brisbane town planning approvals ever since. Our other planner has been involved in the building industry since 2000, has completed numerous developments, ran building sites and been completeing Brisbane town planning approvals for a decade. These Brisbane town planners currently offer a mobile service so we can come to you, meet you at a cafe or you can also send things to us at PO Box 3155 Norman Park Q 4170. We are involved in planning of our own and are due to open a dedicated office in mid 2012. In this same office is a law firm specialising in planning and property law and a property accounting firm. These firm also trade under the PRO banner and with shared reception facilities will be a one stop shop for all your Brisbane property and planning needs.
Brisbane Town Planning Clients
Having been in the building in development industry for over a decade in inner Brisbane we know a lot of tradies and they make up a large part of our Brisbane Town Planning Business. But as Brisbane Town Planners we also deal with people who have never had a thing to do with Brisbane Town Planning approvals or issues. Not to mention some serious developers who seem like they own half the suburb. What all these people have in common is they want their Brisbane Town Planning approvals without the hassle and stress that accompanies the process. That's where PRO Town Planners Brisbane come in, we handle it all from go to whoa and leave you to get on with your job, your life and everything else you've got going on.
Brisbane Town Planning Articles
- Sustainable Plannig Act
- November, 2011
- From Revolution to Evolution
- April, 2010
- Environmental Penalties
- March, 2011
- "Easy and Stress Free..."
- I had no idea about approvals or planning, I just knew I need some to renovate my house. The guys at PRO are normal people who spoke to me in plain english. They handled the whole thing and it was just so easy and stress free.
- "Understands What it's Like on the Tools..."
- The other Town Planners I've worked with have never swung a hammer in their life. It makes such a difference dealing with someone who you can understand when they talk to you, but also understands what it's like on the tools and that time is money. I use PRO for all my jobs and tell my clients to use them too..
- "Absolute Lifesavers..."
- We didn't know that our business was a special use in an industrial area until we recieved a letter from the council saying we had 30 days to close our doors. Without the income from the business we wouldn't have been able to to pay the rent. We were devasted and thought that we were going to lose our business and all the money and hard work we had put into it. The guys at PRO negotiated with the council to allow us to keep trading while they submitted our approvals, organised the reports, got the approvals and even negotiated for us to pay off the infrastructure charges. They are absolute lifesavers